Đề thi môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 giúp các em củng cố kiến thức tiếng Anh của mình thật tốt, để chuẩn bị cho bài kiểm tra học kì 2 sắp tới đạt kết quả cao. Mời các em cùng theo dõi nội dung chi tiết dưới đây:
Đề thi học kỳ 2 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12 có đáp án
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest.
1. a. establish b. educate c. regional d. operate
2. a. labor b. country c. promote d. women
3. a. represent b. intensive c. domestic d. employment
4. a. minister b. dependent c. encourage d. agreement
5. a. social b. proportion c. industry d. easily
Choose a, b, c, or d that best completes each unfinished sentence, substitutes the underlined part, or has a close meaning to the original one.
6. More and more women have become _______ and do research on many fields as men do.
a. science b. scientific c. scientifically d. scientists
7. It is __ that changes women’s lives and the perception of women’s roles.
a. educate b. education c. educational d. educated
8. They are designing a new program to help businesswomen with an attempt to promote _______ growth.
a. employ b. employer c. employee d. employment
9. UNESCO was established to encourage _______ among nations in the areas of education, science, culture, and communication.
a. employment b. collaboration c. workforce d. independence
10. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization ( UNESCO ), was established in 1946.
a. set up b. taken off c. put away d. run up
11. More and more women are now joining the paid labor force worldwide.
a. putting away from b. keeping up with c. taking part in d. making room for
12. UNESCO hopes to encourage universal respect for justice, laws, human _______, and fundamental freedoms.
a. rights b. projects c. programs d. protests
13. UNESCO has its _______ in Paris, France, and operates educational, scientific, and cultural programs and exchanges from 60 field offices worldwide.
a. shelters b. houses c. homes d. headquarters
14. UNESCO has international cooperation agreements to secure the world’s cultural and natural heritage and to _______ human rights.
a. collaborate b. exchange c. preserve d. remain
15. The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization ( UNESCO ) is a specialized _______ of the United Nations established on November 16, 1945.
a. office b. agency c. company d. enterprise 16. Women’s rights have given them an _______ to pursue high schooling and well-paid career. a. agency b. employment c. access d. economy
17. About 1.3 billion people live in absolute poverty on_______ income of less than one US dollar a day. 70 % of these people are women.
18. Women’s rights became _______ important issue in the English speaking world.
a. a b. an c. the d. Ø
19. ____ the office staff learned about Jones’s promotion, they threw her a party.
a. Before b. When c. By the time d. Since
20. John has not phoned us _______ he left the city.
a. after b. until c. since d. as
21. David was crossing the street _______ a truck turned round at the corner and nearly hit him.
a. by the time b. as far as c. till d. when
22. As soon as Mary _______, she _______ to her hometown.
a. graduates / will return b. will graduate / returns c. will be graduating / has returned d. graduated / had returned
23. Stay here _______.
a. since I came back b. until I come back c. when I will come back d. as soon as I was coming back
24. I _______ all the preparations before you _______ home tonight.
a. have made / will have come b. am making / came c. will make I will come d. will have made / come
25. Don’t be so childish. It is time you _______ up.
a. did b. went c. grew d. brought
26. Arotmd100millionchildren have no access to primary education, and girls _______ up 60 %.
a. make b. put c. take d. go
27. Women bear more than half of all work done.
a. give up b. put away c. keep on d. take up
28. The number of women living in poverty has risen by 50 % since 1970, the number of men by 30 %.
a. stayed on b. gone up c. kept away d. cooled off
29. One study found that men’s contribution _______ housework has doubled over the past four decades.
a. on b. to c. with d. for
30. Men have tripled the time they spend caring _______ their children at the present time.
a. for b. against c. on d. with
Xem thêm: Nền tảng ôn tập kiến thức THPT